The other week I mentioned this competition, so if you are interested please read on and start to think about honey!
How to enter:
All you have to do is concoct a recipe that showcases New Zealand honey. It couldn’t be easier. Manuka honey is our hero honey this year so do consider using it in your competition recipe. However, any honey recipe will be eligible. Geoff Scott, and the Airborne Honey team will be judging the recipes.
Entries will open at 3.59pm on Friday 22 November 2013 and close at 11.59pm on Monday 2 December 2013. Email the link to Jen Boyes at email@example.com.
The winner will receive a bumper pack of New Zealand honey varieties, the Jamie Cooks Summer recipe book (to help you kick off the festive/summer season!), a behind the scenes experience with Geoff Scott, at Vinnie’s and a luxurious meal for two. If you aren’t able to get to Auckland, we will happily organise something equivalent in your area. Three runners-up will also receive smaller honey pack prizes.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents. Employees and the immediate families of Airborne Honey, Vinnie’s and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- Airborne Honey reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- The Cook Something Yummy With Honey competition commences at 3.59pm New Zealand time on Friday 22 November 2013. Entries close 11.59pm on Tuesday 2 December 2013.
5. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, Airborne Honey reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification.
- Airborne Honey shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Airborne Honey shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Entrants consent to Airborne Honey using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Airborne Honey.
Photos by Alessandra Zecchini©